Because I Can...I Will


Because I CAN go outside; I will.  I will do so with respect for others; staying physically distant. I will greet who I see, but I will stay physically distant.

Because I CAN go grocery shopping; I will.  I will do so with respect for others and CAN protect them by wearing a facial covering and staying physically distant.  I CAN and I WILL show my respect and thanks to those who work there with works and action.

Because I CAN work from home; I will.  I will show consideration for my co-workers by checking in with them and doing my best to support them in whatever way I can.

Because I CAN support local busineses; I will.  I will make purchases on line.  I will respect curbside pick up while wearing a facial covering to protect those businesses as well as showing respect for them.

Because I CAN support frontline workers; I will.  I will listen to their experiences.  I will take their advice.  I will honor their work.  I will support them in new and different ways.  I will show my respect and thanks in responsible ways.

Because I CAN attend religious services virtually; I will.  I will participate on line; I will pray and sing.  I CAN and WILL support those missions that I believe in and touch my heart and soul.  I will do so responsibly and respectfully.

Because I CAN help others; I will.  Even while we are physically distance, I CAN do so many things.  There are so many ways I CAN support others and I WILL.  I can call to check on relatives, friends, and even distance acquaintances.  I can text.  I can email.  I can write a letter and mail it.  I CAN offer hope.  I CAN offer friendship.  I CAN offer support.  I CAN console.  I CAN listen.  Because I CAN; I will.

There are so many things I CAN do, even in this time when what I might usually want to do, I WILL not because I respect, love and care for this planet and the inhabitants of it.  I WILL not let my personal wants endanger the lives of others; because I CAN be a responsible and respectful human.

What CAN you do?  
What WILL you do?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not Guilty

Please Don't Ask Me...

Lowe's LIES