So I Lied...Thanx For the Ride...

A month or so ago, I said this:  https://bfthsboringblog.blogspot.com/2018/08/tengo-amore-missing-papa-nez-and-first.html

I lied...

Not intentionally.  I really believed what I wrote.

But...I may be "old" but sometimes you have to be impulsive.  Impulsive is not necessarily a bad thing.  On occasion.

As a result you get a most memorable night.

And this....

And...
 A night of music and stories that fill your heart and soul. 

There's so much floating around in my head right now.  So many things...thoughts and feelings that I will NEED to put on to the page (or onto the blog as the case may be).  But right now, I'm going to climb into bed and TRY to get some sleep, even as my mind is racing.

There WILL be more to say...but for now, I'll close as Michael Nesmith and The First National Band Redux did tonight, their last night of the tour, with the words..."Thanx for the ride."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not Guilty

Please Don't Ask Me...

Lowe's LIES