Happy Halloween!

It's finally here!  The day of ghosts, witches and goblins.  Of children running around in costumes, over excited and over sugared.  A day of much chaos!

But what wonderful chaos it is!  After 2 year of ruined Halloweens due to weather, I will take the chaos of the day and embrace it.

I am excited to see all the children in my son's school dressed up in their most creative costumes as they parade in the morning.

I will be patient as he fusses when there is homework to do before the fun.

I will be happily exhausted as I walk with my son and his friends house to house in the evening.

I will be tolerant and let him eat and enjoy more candy than he probably should have.

Tomorrow November will be upon us.  But for now, I will celebrate Halloween with childlike glee.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not Guilty

Please Don't Ask Me...

Moving