Marching Out...

It's the last day of March and I am heaving a sigh of relief.  Surely with April we will finally find some spring like weather.

They say March comes in like a lion and goes out like a lamb.  (Although who they are, I'm not sure.)  This year March came in like a Polar Bear and never wanted to be anything but.

I know some of my friends south saw snow yesterday.  I saw flakes this morning which accumulated in a dusting on the lawn.  Nothing much, but just enough to make me go "REALLY???"  And I won't even talk about my friends to the North who got much more than that yesterday and today.  (Sorry folks...)

It's time to put in a call to Mother Nature.  Winter is over.  We are ready for some spring!  We are ready for flowers to poke their heads out of the ground and bloom.  We are ready for the change.  We are ready to be pulled out of the cold and dark and into a season of color and light.

So good bye March...you've stomped all over us.  I'm ready to welcome April...aren't you?

Comments

  1. Supposed to be in the 70's most of the week here, I'll send you a little warm up. I'm so ready, I've been so cold this winter. I think my hands and feet have been in one big freezer.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Not Guilty

Please Don't Ask Me...

Lowe's LIES