Sick of Winter

Yes, Christmas is 8 days away.  The year is coming to a close.  And I am SICK of winter.  Even though it's not officially here yet!  (That honor will happen on Saturday.)

Yes, winter is 3 days away and I am already sick of the season.  Probably because we've had 4 winter weather storms over the past 10 days.  And while I realize that I do live in the Northeast, isn't that a little much?

I know there are people who have it much worse.  I see the news from the Midwest and upstate New York. (This is why I don't think I could ever live there).

For the holidays I love to see fluffy white flakes falling from the sky.  Snow is beautiful...when I'm not shoveling it or driving through it.  But it's not just the snow that I have a beef with...it's the ice.  Nobody likes ice (unless it's in a drink or you've got your skates on).  Sliding downhill in an SUV is not my idea of fun.

I know there is nothing I can do about the weather (other than complain about it and if these past 10 days are any indication, I will be doing ALOT of complaining this winter...so be warned!).  I'll just bundle up, give myself extra drive time, make sure that my tank is full, go out there and face it.  Just like every other year I'll get through it.

And just think, there are only 185 days till summer!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Not Guilty

Please Don't Ask Me...

Lowe's LIES