Connections?

 

Eggs

Fish

Chipmunks

Liz

Skunk

Poultry

Mom

Maelstrom

Horizons

BS

Muppets

Bees

UoE

Bethers

Shellfish

Rabbit

  

Have you been frustrated by Connections recently?  Or maybe not even so recently. (I thought this morning's was almost reasonable.  ALMOST!)   Hasn’t EVERYONE been frustrated?    Who hasn’t walked away thinking WTF, even after going on line for clues or hints?

You are not alone.  I think we’ve all had it.

Which I created Bfth Connections.  If you’ve been reading my blog or cyber stalking me (why?), this should be easy.  Or easy-ish.

So go ahead a give it a try.  I’ve even given you a bit of a hint by “coloring” in one connection from each of the 4 Bfth Connections “categories”.

So go for it.  Find the remaining 3 “yellow”, “green,” “blue” and “purple”  (Okay it’s more of a pink/purple, but there’s only so much I can do here). 

And if you can actually come up with what the connection categories are (without just randomly picking colors), you could win a prize!  (Notice I didn’t say WILL because who the heck knows if I will actually be able to come up with a “real” prize.)  Of course the true prize is being able to brag to your friends (and enemies) that you successfully conquered Bfth Connections. If you want to know if you’re right, you’re going to have to reach out to me because I don’t have the knowledge or the ability to make a “real” Connections puzzle. 

Have at it! 

And if I remember, tomorrow I will post the "answers" and the categories. (Which make sense to me, but won't necessarily to you...but that's Connections for you!)


Update:  Answers:



Categories:

Yellow:  Things that Bfth is deathly allergic to
Green:  Names that Bfth will answer to
Blue:  Names/Nicknames of defunct Disney Attractions Bfth loves
Purple:  Creatures that Bfth has found dead in her yard

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday's Special Surprise

Vaccine

(Almost) Fully Furnished: Life at Bfth's Pocono Perfection.