Corrections And Renaming

 Renaming places seems to be a "thing" these days.  So I thought I'd join in the fun because my thoughts and opinions certainly count as much as the next persons.  I also wanted these names to be "correct," meaning they'd tell the truth (as I see it).  So below see a map of part of Washington, DC.  Each lettered place has been renamed by me.  



A = The White RACIST/RAPIST House

B = The Reflecting Pool that the liar ruined

C = The BEST REPUBLICAN PRESIDENT Lincoln Memorial

D =  The Grounds ruined by a trashy "party"

E =  The Golden Guilded mess of a room

F = The trash patio formerly known as the Rose Garden

G = The Washington Monument: he (supposedly) couldn't tell a lie; does anyone even know what truth is anymore?

H = NOT a shopping Mall; the National Mall for ALL people, except for...

I = The United States Museum of IT DID Happen  because the Holocaust is was a real thing even if you try to deny it

J:  Smithsonian Museum and F you can't change it

K =  The Museum of African Americans:  Slavery is not a myth

L = The Musuem Where Your Portrait Will/Should Never Hang because no one wants to see it

M = The Memorial to Those Who Didn't Have Bone Spurs and Actually Fought 

N =  Gardens Named in Honor of That Piece of Paper That Means Something And That You Have Chosen to Ignore.


And there are three more:



O = Creepy Home of a Pedophile Friend of Jeffery Epstein (0 = LOSER)

P = Gravesite of 1st wife who you might have had killed, but definitely cheated on with 2nd wife who you cheated on for 3rd wife


Q =  Just another airport and highway stamped with your name, but still just an airport and highway that are not really important

Finally, there's one more that I didn't rename, but is about to be renamed and I totally agree with:

(And if you don't know what worthwhile person this airport is about to be renamed for, then you should go for a dunk in the Gulf of Mexico or Lake Ontario.)

So agree or disagree with what I've got here...I just figure any random person has the right to change the name of anything that want if they don't like it.  Don't we?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday's Special Surprise

Vaccine

Sad Sunday Story